1. HOW THE FAZUP PATCH WORKS :
The Fazup patch contains a passive antenna that interacts with the integrated antenna of mobile phones.
Fazup modifies the radiation pattern of mobiles in order to limit as much as possible the emission of waves towards your head when you call and towards your body when you carry the phone on you.
Each mobile is different in its design and that is why the positioning of the Fazup patch is very precise and specific to each compatible phone model. Fazup provides an exclusive positioning system for this purpose, guaranteeing maximum efficiency validated in the laboratory.
2. INSTALLING THE PATCH :
You just need to follow these steps below :
- Follow the instructions in the installation guide provided
- Position the patch correctly according to the position indicated
- Paste the Patch
- Use a protective shell for an unlimited life on your mobile
- Use your phone more securely
3. IS FAZUP SUITABLE FOR ME ?
The opinions of our independent test carried out on 1000 people are certified by the French standard (NF Z74-501) which guarantees the reliability, exhaustiveness and independence of the opinions collected.
View original reviews
The electromagnetic waves emitted by mobile phones are worrying.
Numerous epidemiological studies show possible increased risks for the most regular users of mobile phones.
The precautionary principle applies fully, moreover the public authorities, the health authorities and the manufacturers themselves recommend limiting the SAR as much as possible, which FAZUP does.
Also, many doctors around the world regularly alert public authorities and smartphone users: https://www.hippocrates-electrosmog-appeal.be/appel
4. INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
View the user guide.
ORDER TODAY, JUST CLICK ADD TO CART
✓ Made in France
✓ Scientifically proven (DAS standard)
✓ Sold in pharmacies
✓ Install in seconds
✓ Free Delivery according to our offers
✓ Delivery: Possible delay due to COVID (see La Poste)
5. MEASUREMENT CONDITIONS
Conditions for producing the comparative measurement video of the waves emitted WITH and WITHOUT Fazup:
The measurement of this reduction is carried out in a controlled environment, the only valid condition for a reliable and repeatable comparative demonstration.
The characteristics of the test equipment are as follows:
- CMU200 or CMW500 (Rohde & Schwarz) = base station simulator to control the communication frequency and the transmission power of the telephone.
- HF 35C probe (Gigahertz Solutions) or CA43 (Chauvin-Arnoux) = unit of measurement: µW/m2 (surface power density) or V/m / RMS mode
IMPORTANT : Any test carried out outside these conditions/specifications may lead to different results, presenting many uncertainties and invalidating any interpretation of the results.
The effectiveness of Fazup is scientifically proven in an independent laboratory that has carried out measurements on the SAR standard (Specific Absorption Rate), the only international standard quantifying the absorption of waves by mobile users.
See SAR test reports
Examples of parameters to control :
- Communication frequency
- Transmit power of the mobile (NB: too low power would not allow to observe a significant difference with the Fazup patch because it is designed to reduce overexposure)
- MIMO antenna
- Specific positioning of the Fazup patch on a compatible mobile.
- Single use of the patch (taking it off can damage its conductive structure).
- Measuring device compatible with mobile phone frequency bands.
The FAZUP passive antenna is also tested in a real operator network situation, the map below shows the wave emission levels of the tested mobile, with and without FAZUP.