How the patch works
How it works
1. Operation of the FAZUP Patch
3. Is Fazup adapted to me?
4. Instructions for use
5. Measurement conditions (and SAR test reports)
1. HOW THE FAZUP PATCH WORKS :
The Fazup patch contains a passive antenna that interacts with the built-in antenna of cell phones.
Fazup modifies the radiation pattern of mobiles to limit as much as possible the emission of waves to your head when you call and to your body when you carry the phone on you.
Each cell phone is different in its design and that's why the positioning of the Fazup patch is very precise and specific to each model of compatible phone. Fazup provides for this purpose an exclusive positioning system guaranteeing the maximum efficiency validated in laboratory.
2. INSTALLING THE PATCH :
You just need to follow these steps below:
- Follow the instructions in the provided installation guide
- Position the patch correctly according to the indicated position
- Paste the Patch
- Use a protective shell for an unlimited life span
- Use your phone with optimal security.
3. IS FAZUP SUITABLE FOR ME?
The opinions of our independent test carried out on 1000 people are certified by the French standard (NF Z74-501) and speak for themselves.
See the original reviews
The electromagnetic waves emitted by cell phones are worrying. Many epidemiological studies show possible increased risks for the most regular users of cell phones.
The precautionary principle is fully applicable, and the public authorities, the health authorities and the manufacturers themselves recommend limiting the SAR as much as possible, which is what FAZUP does.
Also, many doctors around the world regularly alert public authorities and smartphone users: https://en.hippocrates-electrosmog-appeal.be/appel
4. INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Download the user manual.
ORDER TODAY, SIMPLY CLICK ON ADD TO CART
✓ Made in France
✓ Scientifically proven (SAR standard)
✓ Sold in pharmacies
✓ Installation in a few seconds
✓ Free Shipping according to our offers
5. MEASUREMENT CONDITIONS
Conditions of realization of the video of comparative measurement of the emitted waves WITH and WITHOUT Fazup :
The measurement of this reduction is carried out in a controlled environment, the only valid condition for a reliable and repeatable comparative demonstration.
The characteristics of the test equipment are as follows :
- CMU200 or CMW500 (Rohde & Schwarz) = base station simulator to control the communication frequency and the transmission power of the phone.
- HF 35C probe (Gigahertz Solutions) or CA43 (Chauvin-Arnoux) = unit of measurement: µW/m2 (power density per unit area) or V/m / RMS mode
IMPORTANT: Any test performed outside these conditions/specifications may lead to different results, presenting numerous uncertainties and effectively invalidating any interpretation of the results.
The effectiveness of Fazup is scientifically proven in independent laboratory having carried out the measurements on the SAR standard (Specific Absorption Rate), the only international standard quantifying the absorption of waves by cell phone users (test reports available here).
Examples of parameters to be controlled :
- Communication frequency
- Transmitting power of the mobile (NB: a too low power would not allow to observe a significant difference with the Fazup patch because it is designed to reduce overexposure)
- MIMO antenna
- Specific positioning of the Fazup patch on a compatible mobile.
- Single use of the patch (taking it off can damage its conductive structure).
- Measuring device compatible with cell phone frequency bands.
SAR tests reports
The FAZUP passive antenna is also tested in a real operator network situation, the map below shows the wave emission levels of the tested mobile, with and without FAZUP.